Link to Friday's Fave Five blog:
1. Today is my husband's birthday. And HE cooked breakfast for ME. What is wrong with this picture?!! (or right, depending on one's perspective. . .)
2. ML is, as far as we know, safely in Guatemala and I hope having a wonderful trip that will mean much to her in years to come.
3. My folks kindly took her to the airport on Tuesday morning, very early, which helped me a lot since I had to work that morning.
4. An extension of ML's and my favorite thrift store has opened just two blocks from school. It's run by a Mennonite group and is always nice to browse in because everything is so clean and neat. I hope the new one is as good as the one several miles from here.
5. Andrew was home until Wednesday again this week, and again was a big help, both at home and in volunteering here at school.