Link to Friday's Fave Five host blog.
1. We found our daughter housing for this fall!! And it's a great situation because we know the people who are renting the house. Many things fell into place - especially that the girls only have to rent until May, not get a year lease. It's convenient to their student teaching locations also.
2. Mike made it through six nights of work, which is a huge stretch to work 12-hour shifts.
3. Our son had a great service at church the other night, including both singing and speaking. We were proud of him as he laid out what he is doing in the Far East for the coming year/two years.
4. I was able to go to a weekly lunch/meeting of three older people who are being a huge support to Andrew, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and monetarily.
5. I have completed a lot of projects this summer, the kinds of things I like to do when there is no school pressure. Also completed a missions report for church, and have ordered a ton of books for the library. They come in about four or five a day. The mail lady wonders what is going on. :-)