LINK to Friday's Fave Five Host Blog
I have been a very poor blogger in recent weeks. Maybe the next few weeks will be better. In the meantime:
1. Last night we saw Andrew's new apartment, and he and Mike moved a desk into it. That one piece of furniture about finished them both off - neither realized how heavy it would be, moving it up three flights of stairs. Yes, the apt. is on the third floor, but it has a balcony and a nice view NOT over the parking lot. It has recently been renovated with new appliances, and everything else is nearly new. He is getting a nice apartment, and he and his fiancee will have a lovely place to start out after their wedding.
2. Good week at school, especially with the class that is most difficult to teach. They enjoyed what we did this week, and that is always good. The class below is another one, using whiteboards to practice spelling for an exam.
3. Last Friday evening after we went out to eat, Mike let me run into my favorite store. On a whim, I bought a long sweater, lightweight and with spring colors. It was more than I usually spend, but it was pretty. Got it home, it fits, and will get worn this spring. Probably a lot. Now I have to buy a skirt to match it. . .
4. Last Sunday evening we went to a nearby city to hear Andrew sing in the quartet he helps with. We always enjoy getting to hear them sing.
5. Saw ML last night also--she stopped by to see the new apartment. Always good to see my daughter in the middle of her very busy weeks!!