Monday, March 23, 2020

Fever! The Hunt for a Killer Virus

Fever! The Hunt for a New Killer VirusFever! The Hunt for a New Killer Virus by John G. Fuller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Absolutely riveting reading, especially about the people involved and the scientific sleuthing to track down this terrible illness. Especially interesting considering what we are going through right now with COVID-19. I read this book a number of years ago, pulled it out a couple of days ago, and was not able to put it down until finishing it. My only criticism is that the end of the book is so sudden that the reader feels a little "dropped off the shelf." I highly recommend this, especially for people who like scientific books that are geared to the general public.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Sounds like a good book to read right now!