LINK to Friday's Fave Five host blog
1. Finally appear to be on the mend after a week's worth of bronchitis and head stuff. "On the mend" does not mean "mended." It takes a L-O-N-G time to get over this. But it's a far cry from how I felt last Sunday morning when I went to an urgent care, because Monday was too long to wait. Now if my husband can just get to feeling better also. He has a 100 fever, which for him means he is really sick, because he rarely runs a fever.
2. My dad's surgery this week appears to have been successful, and he will probably be getting out of the hospital this weekend. Now maybe we can get him on the mend as well!!
3. Thankful for a supportive job situation and a boss that said "Stay out all week if you need it." I did go back today (but probably shouldn't have).
4. Soup and muffins from my mom, a chicken salad sandwich picked up by my daughter, and a breakfast sandwich brought home by Mike - so nice not to have to figure out much food this week.
M&Ms from my sister (inside joke), plus her being here for two weeks to stay with my folks - plus her tag-teaming with my other sister who is here for the weekend.
5. Our little house is gone. It rode away yesterday in all its glory to a new home. 17 years of memories, but it was time to have it gone!
I am thankful that February is over with and March is here! Hopefully March will bring better things than February did!